A workshop to build communication skills for managers and supervisors is one the best investments you can make in your team. Better communication skills are shown to improve productivity, reduce errors, and save time and money.
Communicate Like a Boss®
This workshop teaches managers and supervisors what, when, and how to communicate so they can get better results, make a bigger impact, and be a positive influence on others.
Participants will discover 5 communication best practices that, when applied, will earn the trust and respect of others up, down, and across the organization. Click here for full description.
Each workshop is specially designed to build communication skills for managers and supervisors quickly, and easily (click here for description and learning objectives for each workshop):
- The Culture Connection: Vision, Mission, Values, and Goals
- From Employee to Manager: What You Need to Know
- Lead by Example to Gain Respect, Influence, and Trust
- Communicate for Results Up, Down, and Across the Organization
- Communicating Effectively With Your Co-Workers
- The Emotionally Intelligent Leader
- Train, Coach & Develop for High Performance
- Leading Drivers of Employee Motivation
- Problem Solving & Critical Thinking
- Business Writing Basics for Professionals
- Presentation Skills
- Fast, immediate results
- Training that fits your schedule
- Easy to complete courses
- Short lessons that get to the core of the content
- Verifiable, measurable outcomes
All topics can be delivered in a variety of formats:
- Mix and match topics to create a customized management training program to meet your needs
- Group training, virtually or in-person
- Licensing options available
Participants learn through:
- Instructor-led teaching
- Large and small group discussion
- Case studies
- Practice scenarios
- On-the-job application
- Learning Journal with personalized Action Plans
Contact Liz Uram to find out how you can set your management team up for success by providing them access to training.
Liz Uram is the author of 4 books packed full of strategies to help managers and supervisors communicate effectively.
Check out Liz’s blog for tips, techniques, and strategies to build your skills.