Thought-provoking, actionable content delivered by an engaging keynote speaker backed by proven on-the-job results.
These popular presentations can be delivered as a keynote, workshop, or training session.
The Power of Personal Leadership: 7 Keys to More Opportunity, Increased Confidence, and Better Results
Looking for more out of life? Financial security? Less stress? More time? Stop looking outside for answers and turn your focus inward… success is an inside job! In this presentation, participants discover the 7 keys to success and how to apply them to their own lives.
Participants will discover how to…
- Open doors to opportunity that lead to financial success
- Develop a better understanding of self and others for more effective interactions
- Commit to plans and follow through to achieve better results
- Focus on the best-case scenario to improve confidence
- Create a clear vision of the future that excites and inspires
- Smash through barriers to progress and soar to new heights
- Acquire habits that promote successful outcomes
Audiences: Sales, Leadership, Women
Every Day Leadership Skills That Produce REAL Results
This program is designed to give managers practical strategies they can implement on an everyday basis to get the most out of their team and produce real results. Most managers have good intentions but sometimes their good intentions have unintentional consequences that leave them scratching their heads wondering how they ended up with a demotivated team. If this continues, productivity suffers, quality decreases, deadlines are missed, and costs increase. These certain effects can be avoided with an understanding of what caused it and why.
- Discover common snags that trip managers up and send them down the wrong road.
- Reasons people aren’t doing what they’re supposed to be doing.
- Uncover the most common ways managers unintentionally demotivate their team
- Understand why managers fail to achieve the results they want (it’s not their team).
- Learn how managers accidentally lose the respect of their team
Every day leadership is focused on helping managers create an environment where everyone is doing their best and focusing on achieving the goals of the team.
How to Get More Done in One Hour Than Most People Do All Day
This keynote addresses one of the most common issues faced by today’s busy professional… the mystery of the disappearing day. Every day you wake up with great intentions for tackling your to-do list but at the end of the day you don’t actually see the results you were hoping for and another day disappears. What’s more frustrating is that you felt busy all day long. You soon realize that busy does not equal productive but you don’t know what to do about it.
The presentation provides specific take-aways as you discover the myth of multi-tasking, the power of focus, and the hidden ways we unintentionally lose hours of each day. You’ll walk away feeling in control of your day.
At the end of this presentation participants will feel fully prepared to take focused action as they learn how to: get the most out of each day with time left over; differentiate between low-value and high-value activities; and develop habits for success that bring BIG results.
Audiences: Sales, Leadership, Women
Making the Connection: Bridging the Gap Between Strategy and Execution
Leaders discover the 3 critical components of developing top performing teams that set the standards for excellence and make going above and beyond a way of life instead of a once in a while occurrence. Many companies have one or two of these critical elements in place, but only a few are connecting all three. This presentation demonstrates, in a surprisingly simple and common sense manner, the relationship of each element and how to connect them to create a solid, high performing team that is fully charged and excited about their work and the results they are achieving.
Key learning points: Develop a clear mission with goals that align from top to bottom to define the culture and ensure the team is built with the right people in the right seats. Create a culture of accountability by gaining acceptance and encourage individual effort toward reaching organizational goals. Set performance expectations, deliver feedback, and recognize efforts through ongoing 2-way communication
- Project Management Institute CMASS
- Project Management Institute MN
- Associations North Fall Leadership Conference
- HR Florida Conference & Expo
- MN-AEYC/MN-SACA Summer Leadership Institute
- Institute of Management Accountants Northern Lights
- American Family Insurance
- AdvisorNet Financial
- CFA Society of Minnesota
- Midwest Family Mutual Insurance
- Community Dental Care
- Family Pathways
- Twin Cities Human Resources Association
- Salon & Spa Professional Association
- Minnesota Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
- American Massage Therapy Association
- The Refine Conference
- Women In Networking
- I94 West Chamber of Commerce
- Executive Women International
- International Coach Federation
- National Association of Professional Organizers
- eWomen Network